School Tutoring Services
Our uniquely effective tutoring program targets the different learning styles and habits of our students. The program offers two diagnostics to customize the study skills system and tutoring experience for every student. We identify ten different academic tools necessary for success in school and shows which of those tools each student needs to use better. We also explore the student's natural method of learning.
Our tutors work with students to improve on their skills and have some fun in the process. This program will teach how to listen, read, and study better...but that is just the beginning. Tutoring will help each individual understand study skills in terms of their own interests and experiences. Our programs contain materials and exercises allowing the student to utilize the program at any time.
Our program helps students who:
- Struggle across the board in all subjects.
- Struggle in a specific subject.
- Average B's or C's and are looking to step up to the next level.
- Are stressed, disorganized, and who procrastinate.
- Are athletes or performers who juggle school with road trips and practices.
- Are high-achievers, honor students, or perfectionists.
- Are highly social and extremely busy.
- Has ADD/ADHD or a learning disability.
- Are struggling through a transition year.
Contact the administration office for enrollment.